- Once you have checked in with your business office, they will tell you when it is okay to get your Penn Card and set up your PennKey at the PennCard Center.
- All foreign nationals should also visit the website for Penn’s International Student and Scholar Services.
- Please visit http://www.garnett-powers.com/pd/upenn/ for complete information on the Postdoctoral Insurance Plan.
- After you receive your PennKey, you should then create a Penn Engineering email account with our CETS office.
- To subscribe to the Postdoc email list, visit Postdocs Listserv
- Please take the time to review the Postdoctoral Policies at the University of Pennsylvania
Contact Alicia Pickul, Executive Assistant to the Senior Associate Dean, with any questions, concerns or suggestions.
Subscribe to the Penn Engineering Postdoc Listserv.